Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shannon Tweed Online Stream

classic.







Photo . Thomas M.

Photos of Saturday morning. The idea was great, caravan and styling straight from the 'Families Addams'ów'. But in the end the best pictures come out not in the same trailer, or next to it, and in the garden, which was August trailer. That is usually the case. Everyone says I look like I'm not, but I think that it is not so bad. Vintage dress, jewelry, and my girlfriend, who helped with pictures;)

This photoshoot was made on Saturday. The concept was excellent-we were planning to take pictures in caravan and I was supposed to be wearing some clothes as if I was a member of the "Addam's family '. However, the best pictures turned out to be the ones we did at the end in a small garden.
Everyone says I do not look here like me, but I think it's not bad at all. The dress is vintage and the jewelery is mine and a photographer friend's. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment