Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quads For Sale California

shadows&highlights


 






dress - Primark
shoes - converse

pastel colors, black & white, girls dress with a simple set in conjunction with fluo trampkami. Sweet and innocent, a little color and fun, or as I like. This dress is currently on the back cut out heart, unfortunately we have not done any pictures, which would be visible. Now I'm sitting at home and try not to do anything, and above all not to think about next week, charged kartkówkami, gauges and Monday Results of the study of history, where for two years doing nothing But how survive, it is then a three-day trip to Prague, and a day later to Warsaw.

Pastel tones, polka dots, girly dress-a simple fluo outfit paired with sneakers. Sweet and innocent, a bit colorful and funny, that's how I like it. The dress has a back cut it's heart, but we did not to any photos Which could capture it. Now I'm sitting at home, doing nothing, When I Should Be Learning a lot, Because The Following Week will be very hard for me, I will have a lot of exams, etc.. Keep fingers crossed, Because When It finally ends, then I'll be off to Prague for three days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment