Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rolling A Neckerchief Tricks

I no longer miss ...

Some
probably already know, others will learn from this text that is no longer Pati Ms. hihi or changed marital status.
conscious decision as much as possible, and point out that I am not pregnant ... and they married.

Everyone strives after all to be happy in life and that is why, after looking the other half, even gays and Lesbians in some countries are getting married.

Everyone has their 5 minutes in this life and should be used as well. My right now is, and I'm very happy because of this.

Some people are happy with this because of what others are no longer very podkochiwali hihi - difficult decision was made, and already it does not change (at least for now because I do not know what will be a time effect).
plans for life are far, check to see if he can at least to some extent.
Latka fly, time is running out and no mercy seat single girl life can not be had to finally grow up to certain decisions.

I created this blog to share with you some information, what about me happens, maybe even sometimes talk about something after you have comments feel free to write.

once wanted me to at least once a month to write something here, unfortunately, recently failed. Rarely is a rare but sometimes I write something and send the email to someone, leave a message and a sign that I'm alive.
I have some its rules and did not admit to this I will not be written to these people that are just waiting when I first write something. Just the same, and you are not able to do as you write something to me, and if not, it just Contact broken. I guess it is a normal rule of how you want to keep in contact with someone a little bit of you also must be involved.

Okay I will not be stupid wrote on this issue, each has its own mind and knows what he's doing hihihi.
even longer as people do not write to me next I remember, and I hope that someone will still remember me, at least would have been nice to see from somebody and something to read.

Several people have asked me if I'm in Poland and when, but I wanted to see that life is changing every moment and be honest, I have fewer reasons to visit the Polish, the heart of an increasingly tied to Brazil and here I have a family. After that trip did not the cheapest because of the distance.

I hope that sometimes I read a comment from you and that you will remember Wredocie hihi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment