Monday, May 9, 2011

How Do U Do It Hematocrit By Capillary

Rekin w baptysterium

, yesterday, in our Church, was a beautiful ceremony. It took place
"baptism of faith" 15 catechumens - those who, being already fully grown, made a conscious decision confession of their sins to Jesus, accept his forgiveness, trust in him and gave him his life. The
this incident reminded me of a nice story, which I translated a few years ago - just the fact a similar ceremony.

"whether in the Baptistery is a shark?"
(and an avalanche of other important questions)
Stephen L. Slack

I did it again. She asked me an important question to which I was not quite prepared towany. Four years
Stefania said his first word at the age of 8 months. Two months later he built already the first sentence i. .. from now on, every day, asking thousands of questions.
theme for today was: baptism.
"Daddy" - she said - "I think that I do not want to be baptized."
"Oh, sunshine" - I said - "is before you plenty of time to think over this. Why do you say can not you? "
" Because I am afraid, " - responded.
Next was an avalanche of questions: where is the baptistery, as it falls to him that the water has a temperature and color. So I asked: "Maybe one day you would like to see the baptistry?" "Oh, that would be great!" - Stephanie replied.
few days later we began our tour of the dressing room. Checking robes, towels and hair dryer. Then he went after the clean, wooden stairs straight to the baptistery. As soon as she saw the water, I immediately had to touch it. I did it, of course ... "How deep is here?" - she asked. "Oh, not really" - I said - "reaches, somewhere potÄ…d" - is shown on the . "And usually the water is warm."
already in the car when it approached the house, cross-fire of questions still lasted . "Daddy, a baptistery or a shark?" "Oh, sunshine!? In the baptistery there is no shark! " (and chuckling to himself, I thought to myself:" Although I came across a few sharks in the lobby ") I figured that her friend Brandon dipped in the fingers, telling her what a bit of dangerous beaches.
"Daddy?" - Stefania did not give me peace - "Did you and mom you can be with me if I want to be baptized one day?" "Of course, my daughter, that we will be with you!" - made sure it . "And I, if you so desired, it can even be used at your baptism?" "Yes, I want that!" - responded enthusiastically.
When it seemed to me that this is the end - There is another gem.
"And what is done after the baptism?" My answer was quick: "fades, hair dryer and dried back in Sunday school or to the service."
with deep reflection, persistence and patience to continue Stefania : "Daddy, I mean, what happens after the baptism?"
I realized that my brain has long thirty-something is off when its still bored and inquired truth. Finally, I replied: "After the baptism, Sunshine, just live for Jesus."

***

"Do you not know that all of us, baptized in the Jesus Christ in his death have been baptized? So we are buried with him by baptism into death, that we as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we in newness of life. " Romans 6:3,4


0 comments:

Post a Comment