Sunday, May 1, 2011

Are Barska Scopes Any Good

Bez zbędnych słów komentarza...

"[...] I held a closed Bible in his hands, when the radio voice sounded enthusiastic about the announcement by the Vatican after the beatification of John Paul II. I listened to feedback and comments. Most moved me rhetoric, these include statements: ... the whole nation, true Poles, every Christian, has long prayed to the Holy Father, it's great that was elevated to the altars, now we can call our pope to intercede for us ... .

I held a closed Bible. But I made an oath (Ordination) over the open. I thought: Think before you open it. Indications that you find it, can you put in a very difficult situation. Remember the testimony of those who they opened it. They had ... trouble!

opened the Bible, I began to read. Then he reached to the testimonies of those who have done it before me. I read: Churches teach our sacred honor, that the saints can be placed as a model to follow their faith and good works, depending on the appointment, (...) Scripture does not teach us to call upon the saints or applied for their help, only because Christ puts before us as an intermediary, atonement, the high priest and intercessor. His is to be invited, because I promised to listen to our prayers, so the most part liked him, especially when it calls him in any adversity: "If any man sin, we have an advocate with God," etc. And Jan 2nd (Article XXI of the Augsburg Confession )

I still have a difficult time. [...] I must say that John Paul II is completely alien to me as a witness of tradition, which I find not in the open Bible. Distressed, because we remain divided. Then I thought, this will take a few, I have to say about John Paul II. Remain the same? I was wondering whether to quit the Bible? No, do not shut! I felt relieved and even more pleased with those who have opened up the front of me. "

Closed Bible, Fr. Peter Gaś (Lutheran pastor), "trailer" 3 / 2011

***

It is already two of us ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment