Sunday, May 29, 2011

How Do You Play Poptroica.com On A Psp

Results of sampling "magnoliowej surprise," I have a sort



I made two identical gifts because drew two people.

round draw:

Kon Kata http://konkata.blogspot.com/
Margaret http://dziergamwiecjestem.blogspot.com/

Girls waiting for the mail with your address.

My address: yrsa1@o2.pl



can not all participants candy gift offer, or put the coffee, but I have a recipe for a cake .

recipe is super simple because only such like, why if someone wants to copy and try .

"Cider " / biscuit & apple sauce /

Ingredients: 1 cube

margarine / Palma, Barry /

1 cup powdered sugar 3 cups

flour / cake /

4 eggs 10 tablespoons

milk 3 teaspoons baking powder

Blend margarine and sugar, add alternate eggs and flour.

To the resulting masses pour milk mixed with baking powder, combine ingredients and pour half the weight of a baking pan lined with parchment .

On layer cake put apple sauce and cover the second half of the sponge mass.

Put in the oven, set at 180 degrees Celsius and bake for 60 minutes .

can check before removing the cake stick.

upper may be treated with icing: icing sugar + bit of water, stir and brush cake. Set aside to cool.

In my home-baked morning, afternoon, eaten, lightweight and does not luscious-you can experiment with other fruits.

Thanks for participation in play, it was nice to know New People and old friends

thanks that you.

embrace you tight, I wish you a nice Sunday and a good upcoming week-Yrsa

PS

happened to me unpleasant thing, I had a momentary lack of access to your account, and this thus to blog.

would happen if that lose blog, I wanted to ensure that meet all commitments, contracts , wymianek etc.-WORD!

Peter, "pan and a pen" unfortunately WP bravely guarding access to your blog and always shows me a white sheet, peek, read , but I can not insert a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment