Thursday, March 31, 2011

How Much May Cost Inginual

Unlimited happiness










 

shorts - levi's
shirt - vintage
belt - h&m
vest - h&m vintage
jacket - Pull & Bear

Above photos przedwczorajszego afternoon, unfortunately, I did not have time to put them on the blog. I'm not too happy with the quality of photos, but I like the brightness and shadows captured on them, but also a place where they were taken.
I love spring! I wish you all a successful week end! :)))
Here are the pictures Which Were Taken two days ago, however I had no time to put Them on my blog. I'm not really pleased with the quality, but I like the brightness and the shadows, as well as the place, in which they have been taken. 
I love spring,  it makes me feel so good, I wanna fly, flyyyyyyyy
Hope everyone's gonna have an amazing end of the week! :)))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment