Tuesday, March 22, 2011

High Bilirubin And Ast

first day of spring







shoes - asos
shirt - mom's
watch - esprit
skirt - sh


Above photos from yesterday afternoon. As you know, the first day of spring. Practically, I have now a long weekend, because we have a retreat, so it is nice. I apologize for my appearance in those photos, I have a strange face a bit, it's probably due to the fact that I was sleepy, because before these pictures were done, I fell asleep for a while. I will try to throw something in the near future, because I feel bad stasis.
PS I changed the name of the blog and the headline, I think it looks better now .


POLISH: Here are some pictures Which I took yesterday. It was the first day of spring. My face looks a bit weird on here, sorry for That, I guess the reason That is before I took Those pictures, I had fallen asleep, so I look a bit tired here. Have a nice weekend, I hope I'll post something soon.
PS I changed the name of the blog and the heading, I think it looks better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment