Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Help With Salon Welcome Letter

Goodbye my love goodbye...

Well ... almost at the end of the forumingu and hejterzeniu already spent so many years, so it came a little in the habit of co.

decided at the beginning just to escape, but after deeper reflection, I concluded that it would be unfair to those who stepped on this blog, commented, read, and some even linked to other (for which thank you).



therefore proclaim to you trash my dear, I'm gone from the web of life, so I do not see already there never any shoddy reviews, forums (all) the wretched of my posts, and even end up on the songs accompanying laugh at last. fm (but the previous profile was elegant, not to speak), will not you, so raise the pressure on my account.

just have time to take up other things. When someone learns that soon will offspring, life requires to become a different person. You know how it is, longer working, pierdółek shopping in supermarkets, attending capricious woman, refine housing, may purchase any new, a good car.
All this is what the responsible adult.

There is no time to write good posts with characteristic wit czerstwym sygnowanym sieaha stamp. Will be a little quarrel with the fans missed truskulowych raps, actually, but I hope that I'll find a niche and there hobbies in real life.

with rap, of course, does not resign, I will you listen to, evaluate, pigeonhole, but you will not have fortunately these thoughts read.


greet your friends online, therefore, some of which are gathered over the years.

Well, it would be enough.



I remember the Dirty South is always good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment