Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dragon Age Auto-save Post-coronation

Dreams


Have you ever wondered what it would be if you were someone else entirely, lived elsewhere, were quite different friends, parents or family.
How many times have we dreamed yourself to be rich, have a great house, explore the beautiful places , have everything we wish is.
Every girl wants to be in childhood princess, to have beautiful long hair and so we waited.
This is a beautiful dream but that these are, have to be nice to provide something you do not have and we just wanted to have it.
What if we were the rich? if they have dreams to become even more rich?
Everyone is different and in its own way has dreams, one is that you only need to have someone at his side and is happy and healthy, others to aspire to be rich without regard to other people, just over the dead bodies for the purpose of .
do not know if I'd wanted to be somebody else, how not to look better rather than a person can have exactly the opposite.
So what we'd have such money, but that does not buy true love is for them, just as you do not buy immortality on earth, or health.
Obviously we have a very big impact on your health, you should only take care of myself i eat wisely.
careful with cosmetics, not everyone will improve this and that on the contrary can be very harmful.
But it is with everything, be very careful what use, and if you're not sure rly zaciągnijmy advice or specialized people.
Returning to the question of whether you want to be someone else?
Is there something you wanted to change how they managed to take it back b?
confess that if I could it'd change a few things.
Will would do well to no longer know the simple reason that he is not changed is what I want to change hi hi.
But on the other hand, we should not complain , Money is not everything.
After paczmy how people suffer through their illness, for example, is that they live in a poor country in poverty where they do not know really what it is television, movies, or travel to distant lands.
There has never tasted real food, not bathed in a bathtub, not even took a shower. Sufficient for them what they do not know is that it is quite otherwise, that may be just so that you can not even dream of.
I think everyone is and where it should live there, not really have an impact on it, it's just a quirk fate.
Let us rejoice that we are above all healthy, we do not live in poverty, we do not live in the third world, and so on ...
never exalted, so I am what I am and I'm fine with that, if someone bothers my person, ; it has two choices, either accept me as I am, and turn a blind eye to some defect, or simply did not write and did not maintain contact with me ... a simple truth.
And if I have a dream? I'm sure that whoever does not have them but that's what I leave for you ...

Najpiękniejszych chwil w życiu not zaplanujesz. One przyjdą co.
; ; ; ; Phil Bosmans

0 comments:

Post a Comment