Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How To Take Cold Showers

Prayer

Lord in heaven only clear
in the wisdom of God, Father of dreams
Once you have daytime running lights went out
Give respite to his servants

Lord God love weather
Father so generous in listening to the entreaties
elements give the elderly warm young
Joy loved me - dream of a peaceful

Beautiful deign to send a beautiful fulfillment of
sick health care consolation
Let dreamers dream big
me - a blissful quiet eyelids closed

Brothers my Lord, please bless
let pious church opened
homeless warm soft bamboszy
chair tired me - quiet sleep

lonely in their thresholds to bring the score
artists work helps create
Łasym Give little good fun
and me - get a healthy night's sleep to arrange

Send forth poets poems warmer
In poor countries send generous
A prodigal guilt underestimate
gives them repentance to me - quiet sleep

Father in the person's so blissful
When you come down to lull those "earthly floodplain of "
Please Steer so are my ways
That I slept like a fair


0 comments:

Post a Comment