Thursday, November 27, 2008

How Do You Un-remove Posts On Facebook



[go-dunia.blogspot.com]

I asked ...?
I asked ...
on me in me
Am I afraid of ...?
if I'm arrogant ...?
or not believe ...
on a creation ...
called HELL


What I want what I'm proud
or I do not believe ...?
on what it is HEAVEN

Or what I'm not afraid ...
on what it was created by him from Nur
[go-dunia.blogspot.com] Or I do not believe in anything from the Light that ...
Or what am I afraid of what it is that comes from fire ...?
I think yes but ...
Never! do not ... do I say from me, I say


His words do not till it happens
Because He Shang Hyang Hyang Hyang Agung would most wrath!
Finally I was so scared because of Him.
Not because the others because there is nothing else than his

In bayangku briefly crossed ...
if I'm not afraid of its creator ...
that he never reached by anything, siapapu, however.
Or I do not believe in Him?
But in my heart inside I'm screaming quietly and almost inaudible to me

Do ...!!! do not! do not!
Trust, Yakinilah, Imanilah
then I bertaqwalah

So I whisper to my heart within me, O Thou strengthen my faith
Creator and the creator of all that exists and no

But why am I here?
Hopefully I do not like this because of this!
Amien [go-dunia.blogspot.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment